The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the way Dentistry is performed. These changes are intended to keep both our patients and our staff protected, and we appreciate both your assistance and understanding. We’re committed to providing the safest possible conditions to ensure that you can continue to get the dental care you need.
Guidelines from the relevant agencies, including the CDC, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, OSHA, and the San Francisco Department of Public Health have been implemented by our office, and we will continue to monitor and implement any new guidance as conditions evolve. For now, here are some of the changes you should expect:
- All patients should wear a mask before entering the office in accordance with State Guidance.
- We provide hand sanitizer for your use when entering and exiting the office.
- We’ll ask you some screening questions related to COVID-19, and take your temperature before starting any treatment.
- When possible, please maintain the standard Social Distancing guidance of 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Only patients with appointments and their guardians are permitted in the office, to minimize risk of exposure.
- Please reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household has been sick in the previous 2 weeks.
- Please allow extra time as we perform enhanced disinfection protocols between patients.
- You may be required to provide negative COVID-19 test results within the previous 3 days for some procedures. We’ll let you know if this applies to your case.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to make changes to reflect the most up to date recommendations, and look forward to caring for you soon.